SHA Magazine Healthy Nutrition
5 reasons for eating organic products
Organic food: Benefits of including this products in your diet
The consumption of organic products has become one of the fundamental requirements for getting healthy habits that will allow us to improve the quality of our life; that is why today we list you five of the main benefits that including organic products in your healthy diet will have. You will not regret!
5 reasons for eating organic food:
- They are healthy: This kind of products have not toxic residues (pesticides, fertilizers…) so you can avoid the damage of the organism in long term.
- They are more delicious: Being elaborated or grown naturally, without pesticides or products that could disturb their nature, this products preserve their original flavour, colour and aroma, ensuring a better conservation.
- They retain all of their nutrients: Being grown in good-quality soils, this products preserve their proteins, vitamins, nutrients and minerals in a better way.
- They are environmentally friendly: This kind of products promote the biodiversity, prevent the ecosystems’ contamination, respect the natural growing cycles…
- They protect the health of consumers and farmers: As the consumption of non-organic products can harm human health, those who grow that kind of products may be affected by the exposure to pesticides or fertilizers that are applied in their cultivation.
These are just some of the reasons why consuming organic products is beneficial for health. Do not waste time and introduce this kind of food in your diet for getting the benefits that they can bring you.