SHA Magazine Healthy nutrition
HEALTHY RECIPE: TOFU TART
The consumption of milk is lower and lower, since it’s been demonstrated by many experts and nutritionists that its consumption can be harmful for the health. Therefore we present a healthy and easy, tofu-based recipe, from which you can get a high content of calcium. Do you dare to prepare this torfu tart?
- 40 gr tofu
- 80 gr almond butter
- 150 gr soya yoghurt
- 25 gr rice syrup
- 100 gr whole spelt flour
- 2 teaspons of arruruz
- Juice of ½ lemon
- A pinch of salt
- Smash the tofu and add the almond butter, soya yoghurt and rice syrup.
- Mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Put the flour, arrowroot and salt in a bowl.
- Add this mixture to the previous one.
- Place the dough in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave it in the refrigerator to serve it cold.
Some ingredients for this tofu tart can only be found in natural shops.