SHA Magazine Health & Beauty
Stress Management Programme
There are various situations in which people accumulate a great deal of tension and stress. At Sha, with guidance and advice from our team of professionals the aim is to reduce stress levels with our personalized Stress Management program.
- To reduce chronic stress levels accumulated in the body and identify situations contributing to raising them, with the aim of reducing adverse symptoms such as fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and irritability. All this contributes to restoring optimum levels of health and energy.
- To identify how the body and mind react to stressful situations and learn to manage them more effectively, by acquiring new lifestyle habits and learning how to maintain the balanced state obtained over time.
Minimum 7 days I Recommended 14 days.
- Individuals who, due to continued exposure to internal or external factors, suffer from chronic stress that affects their day-to-day performance and that may cause them emotional, social and even health problems.
- Individuals who may not be suffering from a medical condition but who want to learn to manage occasionally stressful situations, to prevent health problems.
- Assessment sessions and treatments with stress management experts.
- Natural therapies and medical treatments focused on reducing stress levels.
- A personalised nutrition plan and health plan based on the needs of the individual.
- Recommendations and activities to encourage guests to learn new habits for a healthier lifestyle.
To see the full programme content, click here.