The brain is the main organ of the human body, however, over the years it is decaying and we lose mental dexterity. That is the reason why it’s important to exercise it everyday by eating a healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
In order to help our brain to keep their skills longer, we list the best vegetables for memory. Include them in your routine as part of a balanced diet!
- Wonderful source of folic acid, vitamin that helps increase the speed with which we process information, improves mental performance and concentration.
- It contains potassium and lutein, a substance that protects our brain cells from the degenerative effects.
- Prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- It helps in memory loss
- Rich in antioxidants, magnesium, folate, vitamin E and K, which help reduce the risk of dementia.
- It belongs to a family of molecules called flavonoldes which act against dementia.
- Prevents loss of memory and other neurodegenerative damages.
- It contains high levels of luteonina used in patients with Alzheimer’s and Creutzfeldt-Jacob diseases.
- It helps to counteract risk factors such as atherosclerosis, inflammation and oxidative damage.
- Tries neurological injuries and inflammatory diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
- It contains high levels of choline, a nutrient that stimulates the growth of new brain cells and connections, that are essentials for brain and memory.
- It’s very important for pregnant women, because the lack of choline during pregnancy can produce neural tube defects in children.
- Rich in protein, fiber, beta-carotene and vitamins A, C, E, K, and B that enhance cognitive functioning and memory.
- One of the most complete foods in the world due to its incredible beneficial health properties.
- It is the best friend of the students because of its high content of monounsaturated fatty acids that help speed memory.
- Powerful antioxidant that prevents aging of the organism.
- Contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, potassium and magnesium, which helps in the memory’s creation.
- Rich in folic acid and Omega 3 fatty acids that help prevent and control the disease of Alzheimer’s.
- It´s a powerful antioxidant that helps to keep our mind agile and alert.
- It’s a neural activity enhancer food.
- Contains high levels of folic acid that helps prevent nerve and brain damage.
- Increases information transmission through neurons and improves memory.
- Vegetables rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, alkalizing minerals such as calcium, copper, iron and manganese and vitamins A, C, E and K.
- It’s contains omega 3 fatty acids which are essentials for the proper brain operation. They are really important to prevent loss memory, lack of concentration, cognitive problems, dementia and diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- It helps stabilize the DNA from blood cells.
Now that you know all the benefits of vegetables for your memory, we encourage you to include them in your salads or as green juices!