SHA Magazine Healthy nutrition
SHA WELLNESS MAIN DISHES RECIPES AT MASTERCHEF
We present the SHA Wellness Main Dishes Recipes at Masterchef that the contestants had to prepare in the teams event. Dare to implement them all and become a masterchef!
MACKERELS WITH ONIONS AND TERIYAKI
- 4 mackerels
Mackerel is a blue fish rich in omega 3, vitamins A, D and E, with protective properties for the nervous system.
- Dry onions – 600 gr.
- Soft onions – 2
- French onions – 8
Onions are a marvelous digestive tonic. They contain allicin, a compound rich in sulfur that help livers eliminate toxins accumulated in the blood.
- Artichokes – 1
- Sweet rice wine mirim – 200 ml.
- Agave syrup – 220 gr.
- Soya – 180 ml.
- Citronella – 100 gr.
- Ginger – 100 gr.
- Lime – 400 gr.
- Currants – 12
- Virgin olive oil – 100ml.
- Caramelize the dried onions, steam and mark the soft onions in the pan and cook the french onions in the teriyaki sauce.
- Clean the mackerels, grill them and finish them in a reduction of teriyaki sauce.
- Use cherries and curly chive for the plate decoration.
CRISPY COD, SWEET POTATO FOAM, MUSHROOMS AND VANILLA OIL
- Desalted cod – 180 gr.
- Eggs – 2
- Panko – 200 gr
- Extra Virgin olive oil – 500 ml.
- Dry garlic– 1 clove garlic
Cod is a white fish that provides a great amount of proteins, minerals and vitamins.
Sweet potato Foam
- White sweet potato – 200 gr.
- Virgin olive oil – 20 ml.
- Soy cream – 100 ml.
- Salt, Pepper
Sweet potato is an excellent source of easily digestible energy. They promote relaxation and rest due to the sweet taste.
- Dehydrate Shiitake – 20 gr.
- Extar Virgin olive oil
The shiitake mushroom is almost a medicine due to the qualities to stimulate the immune system, lower cholesterol and relax in times of stress.
- Confit the cod in hot olive oil and then coat in panko. Fry in hot olive oil (180º).
- Boil the sweet potatoes and add them to the soy cream and some salt. Put the mix on a siphon with two charges of gas to create the foam.
- Boil and cook the shiitakes.
- Mix the olive oil with some vanilla seeds on a squeeze bottle to add later.